1. ORDERING - All furniture is made to order by us and bespoke chairs are non returnable. Orders can be amended or cancelled within 24hours of the order being placed by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, thereafter a charge of 25% of the net order value may be charged.
2. ORDER CONFIRMATION - We will confirm receipt of your order and give an approximate delivery date with a firm despatch date just prior to despatch of your furniture by e mail. Normally upholstered seating is despatched within 5 - 10 working days and plastic seating 10 - 15 working days.
3. DELIVERIES - Deliveries are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday of the working week. Delivery dates are quoted in good faith, pc office chairs will not be liable for any loses occuring due to delays incurred by the purchaser or his agents. Deliveries are to the ground floor only of offices, factories and houses. Goods must be checked prior to signing the delivery document and any damages or shortages must be notified to pc office chairs withinone working day, Failure to do so may make a claim inelligable.
4. DELIVERY COSTS - Delivery to UK mainland is free. Scottish Highlands and Islands and other areas the cost is available on request.
5. ASSEMBLY - All chairs come boxed, swivel type chairs where arms are ordered these will be fitted by us. All chairs are tested prior to being depatched. Assembly is simple and takes between 1/2 and 3 minutes with tools provided.
6. PAYMENTS - a) In full when order is placed with debit or credit card through the web site b) by pro-forma invoice c) on account with prior agreement of pc office chairs - Tel no 01904 764230
7. PRODUCTS - We reserve the right to make minor changes to our products for technical reasons or to make product improvements.
8. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS - Goods remain the property of pc office chairs until payment is received in full.
9. GUARANTEE - All chairs are guaranteed for 3 years in normal 8 hour use, 1 year in 24 hour use. This guarantee covers components and upholstery against fair wear and tear.
10. GOODS RETURNS - Your chairs are guaranteed for 3 years, if one has a problem we will endeavour to resolve this with you by e mail or by tel no 01904 764230. Failing this the buyer will be responsible for the return costs and this will be at the risk of the buyer. If the problem is due to fair wear and tear or a faulty components a full refund of the buyers reasonable expenses for the return will be made. As a guide despatching a computer chair costs approximately £12 net. We reccommend the buyer gets proof of delivery.
COOKIES - These are small files within your computer that enable you to negotiate our web site efficiently and allow us to improve and rectify errors on the site and improve and introduce new products that the market demands. Any information will not be passed on to a third party.
To read the latest news from PC Office Chairs click here